Jesus modelled to us what it is to love and serve others. He created us to be in community with a purpose.
We want everyone at Emmanuel to find ways to use their gifts and abilities. Doing so gives a sense of purpose and belonging. All it takes is a willingness on your part and we can help with the rest!
- Love children? Enjoy holding babies?
- Want our next generation to hear about Jesus?
- Have musical talent or abilities?
- Have an interest in social media, computers or technology?
- Enjoy cooking or working with food?
- Prefer working in the background?
- Enjoy office or administrative tasks?
- Have skills in building maintenance and carpentry?
- Have a heart for those that have experienced the loss or divorce of a spouse?
- Want to help those that are marginalized or deal with addictions?
- Care for students and want them to be part of a thriving youth group?
- Have leadership or teaching giftings and are interested in leading a life group?
- Have a gift for hosting?
- Want our young adults to meet and grow in their faith?
You can make a difference! Browse through the areas listed for more information.