Life was difficult before the pandemic, but Covid-19 certainly hit us all hard and unexpectedly.
How can we help? Our church offers several ministries, such as:
* Celebrate Recovery (For information, contact Pastor Phil Spoelstra at email@example.com) or click here to see if this might be right for you or someone you love. Click here to view our downloadable brochure.
* GriefShare (Helping people through one of life's most difficult experiences). Click here to register and find more information.
* DivorceCare (Find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce). Click here to register and find more information.
* The GAP (Grocery Assistance Program) food ministry
* Prayer Ministry, and others.
We are also closely connected to numerous Community Groups that are better equipped to help, depending upon your area of need, including the Youth For Christ, the West Kelowna Food Bank, the Salvation Army, the Kelowna Community Resources, and others.
We know that sometimes its hard to ask for help, but we are a church IN our community that is passionately FOR our community. Let us know how we might be able to help by filling out the Form below.