Here are some of the ways that you can contribute through tithes, offerings, and other designations:

     1.  OFFERING

Every Sunday we take time to take up an offering. Donations of cash or cheques are simply placed in the offering bag as it goes by. If you would like a charitable receipt, make sure to place the donations in an envelope that is found in the back of the seats in front of you. If you would like your own marked envelopes or giving number, please contact our bookkeeper.

2. TEXT2GIVE - Mobile Giving

You can give at any time from your phone, just text the word 'give' to 1-844-316-4206 (note: new number). You will receive an initial request to set up your account. From there, you will be given options to give either to the general fund, the building fund, or to the Priority One Missions offering, as well as other special events as they come up.


We have a debit machine that is available at our Welcome Centre in our foyer. Simply follow the instructions at the kiosk in order to give your tithes and offerings. 


Some people opt for a Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) plan, where tithes and offerings are automatically received from their bank account. This automatic withdrawal can take place once or twice per month, depending on your personal financial strategy. You can find forms for our PAD plan at the debit machine kiosk, or contact the church office for more details.


If you would like to give online, click the button below which allows for donations to be made to the church via Paypal:


 We are thankful for all the ways in which God uses people to provide for the initiatives and ministries of our church family.

The use of funds is confined to Emmanuel Church ministry. Should the need be met, or it is unable to be carried out, donors agree that donations will be used where needed most. Designations are only received for church-sanctioned projects.