The Christian faith is not just the accumulation of knowledge, but is action expressed through the love and care in serving others, as modelled by Jesus Himself.
Here are some of the ways in which you can be involved and serve in our church.
· Lead and/or host a Life Group
· GAP (Grocery Assistance Program) Food ministry
· Worship, Tech & Multimedia ministry
· Kitchen & Hospitality ministry
· Ground-keeping & Building Maintenance ministry
· Young Adult ministry
· Children & Young Families ministry
· Griefshare ministry
· DivorceCare ministry
· Celebrate Recovery ministry (based upon # of volunteers that are willing to serve)
... and much, much more. To get involved or for more information about any of these (and other) ministries, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-768-7638.