Life was difficult before the pandemic, but Covid-19 certainly hit us all hard and unexpectedly. Whether you are part of Emmanuel already or someone in our community, we want to help!
If you are dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, struggling with debt, have lost a loved one, or you are going through a divorce, check out the groups that we offer:
- Celebrate Recovery. Helping people find healing from their hurts, habits and hang-ups.
- Financial Peace Seminar. Helping people find hope from the stress of financial debt.
- GriefShare. Helping people through one of life's most difficult experiences.
- DivorceCare. Helping people find healing for the hurt of separation and divorce.
- H-OPEN-MIND. Helping people find hope, community, and resources in their mental health journey.
We are also closely connected to numerous Community Groups that might be equipped to help you, depending upon your area of need. These include Youth For Christ, West Kelowna Food Bank, Salvation Army, Kelowna Community Resources, and others. If you need some help with knowing how to access these groups or to talk through which one might best help you in your situation, please give us a call or drop by the office.
We know that sometimes it's hard to ask for help, but we are a church IN our community that is passionately FOR our community. Let us know how we might be able to help by filling out the Form below.